Sunday, March 18, 2007

I've Been Thinking...


Well, Dr. A. tagged me with the "Thinking Blog Award" - a meme that got me thinking... whom do I read that makes me stop, think, and appreciate their perspective and contributions to the medical blog-o-sphere? Well there are WAY too many to list here, but I thought I'd pick some of my favorites upon which to bestow this contagious and, er, 'cerebral' award. But there are a few, albeit simple, reguirements of this meme:

  • Acknowledge the origin of this meme,

  • If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

  • Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote. A silver version of the award is available if gold doesn't fit the color scheme of your blog.

So here's my list:

The Blog That Ate Manhattan

Scalpel or Sword?

MedPundit

Angry Doctor

Emergiblog

Congratulations to all award winners! Now the onus is on you...

-Wes

No comments: